This is a summary of the main terms and conditions on which the offer is made.
- The Company shall supply to the Client a private hire vehicle and driver to undertake journeys specified by the Client and agreed by the Company.
- The Company shall ensure that both the interior and exterior of the vehicle meets the standards set within the Company guidelines.
- The Company shall ensure that the vehicle and driver records meet the required standards set by the Public Carriage Office (PCO).
- The Company shall ensure that the driver holds a valid driving licence and appropriate hire / reward insurance and all other required documents are valid.
- Where practical the Company will ensure the timeliness of the vehicle when collecting and delivering the client to his/her respective destinations.
- Where there are possible timeliness issues (breakdowns, traffic etc) the Company undertakes to notify the Client as soon as possible and where possible make alternative arrangements.
- The Offer is restricted to within a 6 mile radius of the pick-up address.
- In the event of a booking going into 'overtime' on packages 4, 6 or 8-hours you will automatically move into the next price bracket, i.e. if you booked the 4 hour package and went into 4.5hrs, you would then be charged for the 6 hour package. In the event of going into 'overtime' on the 10 hour package, you will be charged £35 p.m. thereafter.
- Each package, there will be only 1 Airport visit permitted should it fall within the 6 mile radius of the pick-up point. However, should this fall outside of the 6 mile radius, then an airport visit will be permitted, but this will have to be confirmed at the time of booking.
- All package prices quoted are Cash only. Should you wish to pay by Credit Card, the price will be subject to a 20% increase, plus VAT.
- The Directors of Gullivers London Ltd, reserve the right to withdraw this 'Offer' or any other promotion without notice.
- In the event of a passenger being sick in the vehicle, there will be a charge of £150 + the cost of the fare at the time of the journey. The £150 will include a full valet at £50 and loss of earnings of £100.In the event that a client alters the agreed journey the Company reserves the right to re-calculate the fee.
- In the event that a Client cancels a booked journey without sufficient notice - i.e. less than 2 hours - the Company reserves, the right to charge a cancellation fee.